Printable version Printable version with picture
- 1/10 pound ground chuck patty
- 1 regular hamburger bun
- 1 Vlasic® hamburger dill slice
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- salt and pepper
- Mix the ketchup and mustard together---this is your secret sauce. Preheat an indoor electric barbecue to 400°, or high. Toast the bun faces face down on the grill for 30-45 seconds, just enough to brown slightly.
- Cook the frozen beef patty 1½-2 minutes per side (depending on the grill temperature) adding a dash of salt and pepper to each side. Dress the toasted bun (crown side) as follows: secret sauce, spread evenly with a knife pickle slice
- Put the cooked beef on the dressed crown, and "top" with the heel. (it will be upside down) Wrap in a 12"x12" sheet of foil, and warm in the oven (200°) 2-3 minutes. Serve hot.