Click to enlarge
Printable version Printable version with picture
- 750 g pealed pumpkin, eviscerated and cut in pieces
- 200 g minced oignon (1 medium)
- 350 g cut potatoes (2 medium)
- 3 g coriander in grains (1/2 tsp)
- 3 g cardamom (1/2 tsp)
- 60 ml olive oil
- 1 1/2 liters of poultry broth (fond)
- 500 ml of milk
- 300 ml white wine
- 60 ml lemon juice
- 100 ml 35 % cream (if desired)
- Salt, pepper
- 3 lobster tails
- 3 shrimp
- 3 scallops
- A few mussels
- Sear the pumpkin with the oignons in olive oil. Add the coriander and the cardamom. Wash using the white wine and moisten with the poultry broth and milk. Season.
- Add the potatoes and cook for about 20 minutes or until the pumpkin and potatoes are cooked.
- Place all the ingredients through a blender and then a filter. Add cream and lemon juice. Season to taste.
- Mince the seafood and sear in olive oil. Add the carved chives and the minced shallots. Season; add the lemon juice and 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare the mussels with spinach and then fill with the prepared seafood. Garnish with a shrimp skewer on a thyme branch, pan-fried for a minute