Printable version Printable version with picture
- 1 1/2 Pounds Chicken Breasts
- 3 Tablespoons Cajun Seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Green Pepper, sliced
- 1/2 Cup Red Pepper, sliced
- 1/4 Cup Onion
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Handful Mushrooms
- 1 Package Spaghetti
- 1 Sprinkling Parmesan Cheese
- Pound chicken until 1/2 - 3/4 inch thick. Mix cajun seasoning, red pepper flakes and all purpose flour. Preheat large frying pan with Olive Oil.
- Dredge chicken breasts in seasoning mixture insuring an even coating.Brown chicken breasts 4-5 minutes both sides.Remove chicken breasts.
- Put a pot of water on to boil for the pasta. Add Onion and garlic and saute for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned. Add green and red pepper saute for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Return chicken and add tomato allow to simmer for 8-10 minutes. Add pasta to water.Drain the pasta when ready, and serve with the chicken on top. Sprinkle some parmesan cheese on for extra flavor!
Prep: 15 Minutes
Cook: 25 Minutes
* If you prefer a less spicy version, just add less cajun seasoning and red pepper flakes.