Printable version Printable version with picture
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of Bisquick mix
- 1-1/2 cups of smoked cooked ham pieces
- ¾ cup of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 minced medium onion (about ½ cup)
- 1/3 cup of minced green pepper
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- ¾ cups of grated cheese
- Heat the oven to 375F. Grease a square 9x9x2 inch plate.
- Beat the eggs gently. Blend the rest of the ingredients except for the cheese. Spread uniformly on the plate.
- Cook in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until the top is lightly browned. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese and continue cooking for 1 to 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Let stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Serves 6 portions.