Printable version Printable version with picture
- 1 lb. (450 g) linguine
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) olive oil*
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) anchovy paste
- 28 oz. (796 mL) diced Italian tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sliced pitted black olives*
- 1 Tbsp. (30 mL) capers, rinsed, drained
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions, reserve.
- In a pan, cook garlic in oil without browning. Add remaining ingredients; simmer 10 minutes. Add pasta to the sauce, toss to coat well. Serve right away.