Printable version Printable version with picture
Jean-Pierre Curtat Casino Montréal
Sauce to the rhum
- 8 big eggs
- 3 1/2 cups milk 3,25% (entire milk)
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 1/2 cupcream to whip 35%
- 1 tsp of extract of vanilla
- 1 miche of bread to the cut cinnamon in cubes of 1 po (1 lb)
- 1 cup of gilded grapes
- Greased a saucepan de13x9x2-pouce In a big bowl, beat the eggs, add milk, Sugar and the vanilla, and well to toss. In a big bowl to cut the bread in cubes to add the grapes To Pour the preparation liquidates on the bread to cover and refrigerate 2 heures.Préchauffer the
- oven to 350F To Discover the pouding and cook 1,15 hours. Serve tepid with sauce to the rhum.
- In an average cauldron to mix the brown sugar, butter and well to mix about 2 minutes. Add the cream, the rhum and the cinnamon. Cook slowly and reduce to 1-1/2 compacts sauce,environ 5 minutes, serve tepid
One can prepare it until 2 days in advance, cover and réfrigérer. Reheat for the next service.