Printable version Printable version with picture
- 1/5 pound of ground beef formed into a Pattie
- 1 large sesame hamburger bun
- 1 cup of sliced iceberg lettuce
- 1 thin slice of tomato
- 2 stripes of pre-cook bacon
- 2 slices of dill pickle
- 2 teaspoons of Kraft mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons of Kraft original barbecue sauce
- 1 slice of American melted cheese
- Mix the mayonnaise and the bbq sauce to make the secret sauce. Heat the bacon slices in the microwave so it becomes crispier. Put aside.
- Toast the open hamburger bun for approximately 40 seconds or until it has a nice golden color. Cook the hamburger Pattie. Add salt and pepper on both sides.
- Dress the hamburger following this order: Slices of pickles, lettuce, cheese, bacon, tomato. Place the pattie on the slice of tomato. Place the other slice of bun on top.
- Heat the hamburger in the micro-wave or wrapped in foil paper in the oven at 200F for 2 to 3 minutes. Serve hot.