Click to enlarge
Printable version Printable version with picture
Chef Bernard Brunet
- 400g of veal cutlets
- 1 teaspoon of green pepper
- ½ cup of heavy cream (35%)
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon of hot mustard
- 1 tablespoon of French shallots finely chop
- ¾ cup of dry white wine
- Salt and pepper
- 1) In a large pan, heat the butter. Flour the veal cutlets and brown them in the butter. Add salt and pepper, and then put them aside in a warm place.
- 2) In the same pan, sauté the shallots. Deglaze the pan with the white wine and let it simmer a few minutes to reduce the liquid.
- 3) Add the cream and the mustard, mix well. Let it cook till the sauce thickens and then add the cutlets to this sauce and let it simmer 2 minutes at very low heat. Serve very hot.
- Let the butter heat in a big frying pan. Cover with flour the escalopes and to do them to color sharply. Salt and pepper then to reserve to the hot one. In the same frying pan, let the shallot return. Deglaze to the white wine and leave to reduce some minutes. Incorporate the green pepper and the broth of poultry and leave to reduce again some minutes. Add the cream and the mustard and mix. Leave to cook until the sauce épaississe then to incorporate the escalopes and leave to simmer the all 2 minutes to soft fire. Serve very hot.