Printable version Printable version with picture
- 1/2 cup of Bisquick mixture
- 1/2 cup of very hot water
- 1 can (8 oz) of pizza sauce
- 3 1/2 oz of sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup of fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup of sliced pepper
- 1-1/2 cups of grated mozzarella cheese (6 oz)
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Prepare the 12-inch pizza sheet with Pam aerosol.
- In a medium bowl, mix the Bisquick with the water and beat about 20 times until the dough is elastic.
- Roll the dough onto the pizza sheet. Spread the sauce and add the ingredients. Cook in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese is bubbly.