Printable version Printable version with picture
- 2 cups of potatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup of leek (white only)
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/2 to 1 cup of 35% cream
- 1 tbsp of finely minced oignon
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1 tsp of finely minced parsley
- 6 cups of chicken broth
- 1 pinch of trial
- In a medium pot, saute the oignons until transparent, add the flour and mix well. Add 3 cups of chicken broth, mix well, and simmer gently.
- In another casserole, heat the other 3 cups of broth with the diced potatoes and leek to boiling. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Mix together the 2 soups and add the cream and salt. Garnish with parsley.
Serves about 6 portions.