Printable version Printable version with picture
- 6 deboned rabbit rables
- 200 g rabbit meat
- 200 ml fresh cream
- 2 egg whites
- 5 ml chopped thyme
- 24 dry apricots (soaked in apple juice *)
- Salt, pepper
- 3 liters of rabbit broth
- 50 g carved shallots
- 100 g Paris mushrooms
- 200 ml white wine
- 200 g cooked duPuy lentil
- 500 g chanterelles
- *(cover the apricots with apple juice and bring to a boil. Let cool.)
- Chop the rabbit meat in an automatic blender. Add the egg whites and cream. Season and add the fresh thyme.
- Stuff the rables with this mixture and the apricots and tie. Roast and cook in the oven at 425°F for 7 minutes. Put aside.
- Sauce: Sear the shallots and the Paris mushrooms, washed in white wine. Moisten with rabbit broth. Reduce heat until desired consistency.
- Serve with lentils and chanterelles and cover with sauce the rabbit Rables.
Alain Labrie, Chef at the Auberge Hatley
Preparation: 20 min
Cooking: 20 min