Printable version Printable version with picture
- 1 lb. processed cheese food - cubed
- 1/2 cup milk - low-fat okay
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 lobster tail - broiled
- 1/4 lb. crawfish tail meat - broiled
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp. fresh minced parsley
- Combine all ingredients except red pepper and parsley in a saucepan. Heat on medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until cheese has melted.
- When ready to serve, garnish with red bell pepper and parsley. Dip torn pieces of French or Italian bread in fondue.