Printable version Printable version with picture
- 16 oz Package of Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Eggs Beaten
- 1/4 C. Water
- 1 1/2 C. Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasonings
- 2/3 C. Flour
- 1/3 C. Corn Starch
- If your cheese is in a brick, slice it thick, and cut the cheese crossways to made triangles. Beat the eggs with water and set aside. Mix the bread crumbs, garlic salt, and Italian seasonings and set aside. Blend the flour with corn starch and set aside. Heat you vegetable oil for deep frying to 360 degrees. Dip cheese in flour then in egg wash and then coat with bread crumbs. Place carefully in hot oil and fry until golden, this takes just a few seconds so watch carefully. When golden remove from hot oil and drain .
- Serve with you favorite Italian Spaghetti Sauce and enjoy.