Printable version Printable version with picture
- 1 ½ lbs Alaska snow crab clusters, single-cut legs or split legs, thawed if necessary
- 2 Tbs minced onion
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 Tbs butter or margarine
- 1 x 8 oz can tomato sauce
- ¼ cup catsup
- ¼ tsp oregano, crushed
- Rinse crab under cool water. Cut crab into serving-sized pieces; score backs of leg sections using a large heavy knife or slit with kitchen shears.
- Sauté onion and garlic in butter until tender; stir in remaining ingredients except crab. Simmer 5 minutes. Serve hot with chilled or steamed crab.