Source : Clone (copy)
- 1/5 pound ground chuck
- 1 large sesame seed bun
- 1 tablespoon Kraft® mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Heinz® hamburger relish (the red stuff)
- 1/4 cup chopped iceberg lettuce
- 2 Vlasic® hamburger slices
- 1 slice American cheese
- salt and pepper
- Mix the mayonnaise with the relish to make the "secret sauce". Set aside for now. Preparing the Papa Burger®: 1. On waxed paper, form the 1/5 pound beef patty. It should be about 1/4 inch thick and 5 inches in diameter. Freeze at least an hour.
- Fire up the indoor electric grill, or outdoor barbecue. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for pre-heating. Toast the buns by laying them face down on the grill for 30-60 seconds. (About :30 for outdoor barbecue, :60 for indoor.)
- Cook the frozen beef patty about 2 mnutes per side, (outdoor barbecue) or 3 minutes per side (indoor barbecue grill). Salt and pepper liberally on both sides. Dress your toasted top buns (crown) in the following order: special sauce pickles lettuce cheese
- Place the cooked beef patty on top of the dressed bun, and add the bottom. (heel) Microwave about 10 seconds to warm the bun, and serve. OR...wrap in a 12"x12" sheet of foil, and warm in your oven (200°) 2-3 minutes--then serve.