Source : Clone recipes
- Ground chuck - 1lb
- Tomato paste - 1 can (6oz)
- Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Yellow mustard - 1 tbsp
- Dried, minced onion - 1 tbsp
- Chili powder - 2 tsp
- Worcestershire sauce - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Celery seed - 1/2 tsp
- Ground cumin - 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper - 1/4 tsp
- Water - 1 cup
- Cook the ground chuck in a pan and break into small pieces. Season with salt and pepper. Add in the remaining ingredients.
- Simmer for about 30 minutes until thickens. Boil some water in a pot, and add in however many frankfurters you want. Boil for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Place the frankfurter in a hot dog bun and spread on 3 tablespoons of the sauce you just made. Spread the cheddar cheese on top, and you're done!
1 Sabrett brand beef frankfurter - 7.5 inches long
Hot dog bun - 1
White onions - 1 tablespoon (chopped)
Mild Kraft cheddar cheese - 1/2 tablespoon (shredded)
A&W Coney Island Sauce - 3 tablespoons